Explore our career opportunities.
Become part of a 52 year family business! A career with Cousin is more than a job
and more than a paycheck; it's about making a difference with people you
care about and having a lot of fun along the way. You won't find any half empty glasses in our building,
only half full. If you enjoy learning, growing and reaching your potential
with lots of smiles and laughter then you may just be a great fit.
Join us and become part of something special!
Warehouse Workers & Order Pullers
Available Shifts Monday – Friday 8 am – 3:30 pm or 9 am – 4:30 pm $12.00 per hour / Weekly Pay / Health benefits immediately / Largo area / Interview and start right away Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or call 727-536-3568 ext. 327 and leave your name and number. Seeking reliable warehouse workers to assist on our warehouse line operations.
- Palletize and stock products in bays.
- Reload warehouse stock products online and dispose of empty boxes.
- Perform order checks as needed and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Must be able to reach up and down, twist, bend and stand on feet for entire shift.
- Process orders on fast paced conveyor assembly line.
- Audit and order review as needed.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker with order pulling or line experience.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be quick yet accurate to ensure line stays moving.
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
- High school degree.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, drug free workplace and conduct background verifications.