Customer Service Representative
Cousin Corporation of America is a seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing sales team.
This position is a customer care and support role with an opportunity to gain exposure to B2C and B2B wholesale
distribution sales and merchandising. The customer service representative will report to the National
Sales Manager and support our Account Managers through various tasks such as order entry and tracking,
handling inbound and outbound calls related to customers order inquiries and product details. Responsibilities
also include compiling and analyzing sales and market data, providing valuable feedback, and taking notice of
actionable insights to guide and increase our sales activities. To be successful in this role you will provide
exceptional customer service and support to current and prospective customers by utilizing good listening and
problem-solving skills and providing helpful and caring assistance to the customer.
- Create an exceptional customer experience by patiently listening, addressing the customer's needs, and providing a resolution.
- Provide detailed information regarding products and services that reflect the customer's requests.
- Handle customer complaints and problems with the utmost level of professionalism and respectfulness and escalate if needed.
- Process and track purchase orders.
- Promptly respond to and follow-up on order and product inquiries via multiple channels.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Compile, analyze, and report sales data.
- Process, format, and revise data from various internal and external sources.
- Data Maintenance - Work with existing database to ensure information accuracy across all items.
- Contribute to the development of sales presentations and objectives, create PowerPoint presentations.
- Monitor and evaluate sales performance.
- Determine sales potential and identify sales opportunities.
- Degree in business administration, finance, or marketing (or relevant experience).
- Well versed on interacting with customers and working with the warehouse department to provide order shipping updates.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint including pivot tables and XLOOKUP’s.
- Experienced in research, sales, and data analysis.
- Able to analyze large amounts of data, and identify sales opportunities
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Projection and forecasting skills.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K, paid vacation, and holiday pay
Please email a resume and a cover letter to tell us about yourself, how your prior work experience would be relevant to this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer, drug free and conduct educational/background verification. We do not accept unsolicited resumes for other positions which are not vacant. This position reports to the National Sales Manager.
Warehouse Workers & Order Pullers
Monday – Friday
8 am – 3:30 pm or 9 am – 4:30 pm
$12.00 per hour / Weekly Pay / Health benefits immediately / Largo area / Interview and start right away
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or call 727-536-3568 ext. 327 and leave your name and number.
Seeking reliable warehouse workers to assist on our warehouse line operations.
- Palletize and stock products in bays.
- Reload warehouse stock products online and dispose of empty boxes.
- Perform order checks as needed and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Must be able to reach up and down, twist, bend and stand on feet for entire shift.
- Process orders on fast paced conveyor assembly line.
- Audit and order review as needed.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker with order pulling or line experience.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be quick yet accurate to ensure line stays moving.
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
- High school degree.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, drug free workplace and conduct background verifications.